We are seeking an Events Assistant located in our Spain office to be responsible for working with HQ Marketing to coordinate and execute marketing programs throughout EMEA. This candidate will ensure that marketing projects are properly developed, executed and aligned with overall RTI Marketing strategies and effectively supports the company brand.
So, what do we do? Simply put, RTI connects smarts to distributed systems. We seek to transform entire industries. Our hottest markets are today’s most exciting: autonomous cars, smart medical systems, green energy, unmanned planes. Our software smartly runs the largest power plants on the continent, connects perception to control in vehicles, drives the new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and flying cars, and provides 24x7 medical intelligence to hospital patients and emergency victims. We are making the world greener, safer, faster, and flat-out cooler.
Unabashedly, we are the best in the world at what we do. We are the best positioned small company to capitalize on the very real future of intelligent, distributed systems.
You can make a real difference in our quest for a better world. We are large enough to impact the world, yet small enough that you can impact us. At RTI, you will be well supported, well paid, proud of your product and company, and on a mission with the greatest team you've ever known.
RTI lives at the intersection of functional artificial intelligence and pervasive networking. These are the two most important technical trends for the next several decades…the trends that will drive your career. There is no better address.
- Coordination of EMEA events including but not limited to tradeshows, seminars, meetups and webinars.
- Work with other team members to coordinate pre-event, during, and post-event marketing activities and communications including abstract submission, speaking opportunities and panels.
- Coordinate onsite event logistics, including proper booth staffing and staff registrations.
- Communication of event details with local account teams.
- Management of EMEA event, collateral and merchandise shipping logistics.
- Coordination with vendors to facilitate printing and/or production of collateral, booth graphics and merchandise.
- Execution and support of global social media plan including contribution to Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Support of RTI blog including pipeline recruitment, coordination of writing and review cycles.
- Support local press activities as needed such as hosting press events, briefings, etc.
- Be the pulse of the region; provide input on trends in Europe that affect our markets as well as flag appropriate local content that should be leveraged at the global level.
- Coordination of Internal communications at the Spain Office including communication channels such as chalkboard, jumbotron, employee wall.
- Adherence to corporate guidelines with regards to graphics, messaging, branding, and facilities look and feel.
- General administrative support for Marketing Department.
- Tracking of Marketing expenditures for all programs
- BA/BS or equivalent in Marketing, Communications or related degree
- Written and verbal English language skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with HubSpot marketing platform a plus including work flows and data sanitization
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Ability to work independently but with the ability to communicate effectively with HQ team
- Customer service experience a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Strong work ethic with flexibility to work individually or within a team
- Experience in marketing campaign execution a plus
Please submit your resume or curriculum vitae in English.
We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, and LPP grants.
We seek people who share the company's values of education, extraordinary commitment to employees, technology, customers and the pursuit of excellence.
Equal Opportunity Employer