San Francisco, CA | Growth Marketing Team | Reports to the Director of Product Management
Looking for an opportunity to create and own the product roadmap for user experiences and systems at a thoughtful, sustainable start-up? Rothy’s is looking for an experienced product manager to lead feature development from ideation to prioritization, execution to post-launch. This role will blend the voice of the customer, analytics and industry insights to drive the strategy for where Rothy’s focuses to create a best-in-class experience for users.
About the Team:
Growth Marketing is an exciting, ever-evolving aspect of the business. This team is dedicated to growing our online presence through thoughtful digital strategies. They’re SEO ninjas who work closely with brand marketing. Their first love is data & analytics—tracking growth and engagement really gets their motors humming. Beyond that, as connoisseurs of digital media, they’re also incredibly aware of what’s happening online. This team is just as likely to show you a complex spreadsheet as they are a viral meme.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and translate user and business pain points into feature requests
- Accountable for product decisions made and business impact of those decisions
- Identify and focus teams on the highest value deliverables in the product roadmap
- Preemptively identify potential risks and issues with plans in progress and champions a path forward
- Hold a clear understanding of Rothy’s strategies and objectives and map the vision to actionable next steps
- Consistently managing impactful, predictable sprints
- Have a clear understanding of the technology stacks in your team’s space and the impact of adding new capabilities into the ecosystem
- Collaborate across Product, UX and Engineering while creating clarity for user centric solutions
- Broaden knowledge set across the company through creative brainstorming and seeking out perspectives with cross functional teams
- Build credibility and trust within the product, UX and technology teams at Rothy’s
- Champion product and agile strategy within their scrum team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, Product Owner Certification a plus.
- Minimum of 3+ years of product management experience, with a background in user and systems feature development
- Background in managing and leveraging a wide variety of third party systems (SAP, Shopify, UserTesting, Optimizely, etc)
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of how to identify, measure and grow key metrics
- Experience building supportive momentum for common goals across the organization
- Passionate about translating needs between a wide audience of stakeholders
- Comfortable storytelling the “What, Why, and How” of a feature
- Proven delivery of impactful customer and business features across application and platform systems
- Experience managing the feature development process - you know how to make things happen
- Comfortable monitoring and adapting to new information and data
- Strong organizational skills coupled with highly effective communication across various channels
- Comfortable looking beyond the backlog to create new opportunities
- Employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 4 weeks of paid time off, paid sick time, plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter benefits
- A shoe allowance (like the allowance you got as a kid only better)!
- And did we mention the great snacks!?
At Rothy’s, we take a whole brand approach to sustainability. That means we consider the impact and longevity of everything we do, from the materials in our products to the way we treat our people. To date, we’ve transformed over 30 million plastic water bottles into beautiful, comfortable, washable shoes—and that’s just the beginning. Join our team and see where we’re stepping next.