Rocket Lab is a vertically integrated provider of small launch services, satellites, and spacecraft components. Our mission is to open access to space to improve life on Earth. Our team is over 1,300 people strong and we’re adding to it every week. Collaboration is at our core – every idea is heard, and everyone makes a difference. Teams are nimble, decisions are made quickly, and we are action oriented.
SolAero Technologies by Rocket Lab
SolAero Technologies Corp. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of highly efficient radiation-hardened solar cells, Coverglass Interconnected Cells (CICs), and solar panels for space power applications. Since 2001, SolAero solar cells or panels have supplied primary power to over 1000 successful space missions with zero on-orbit failures. The Company’s proven manufacturing capability, technology leadership and unsurpassed reliability makes SolAero the supplier of choice for demanding space programs.
Mid-Level Business Systems Analyst
Based out of SolAero by Rocket Labs Albuquerque, NM site we are seeking a mid-level business systems analyst to support the following:
- Generate and document business cases, risk analysis, and test plans for proposed system changes
- Devise technical solutions supporting business goals and digital transformation from customer requirements while Identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Support new and existing ERP software projects and educate the business on application customization vs “out of the box” solutions and make vs buy decisions
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO:
- Provide support for company G&O’s by collaborating with business leaders, vendors, and technical teams to prioritize business system
- Interact with functional departments to perform gap, risk and impact analysis that will support business cases for potential projects
- Articulate and simplify problem statements for a wide range of customers and vendors
- Propose solutions, designed to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Build process maps, flowcharts, and requirements documentation.
- Learn the current ERP ecosystem and associated applications
YOU’LL BRING THESE QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year minimum experience designing, testing, training, and supporting system changes in an enterprise or manufacturing setting
- Experience with diagram development, process mapping and flowcharting using tools like MS Visio or similar software
THESE QUALIFICATIONS WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline
- Experience supporting ERP systems preferably in a semi-conductor manufacturing environment
- Experience supporting hybrid cloud environments
- Lean background in problem solving and analysis
- Strong documentation skills, creating customer and systems requirements, problem statements, scope of work, system mockups, training materials etc.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and principals
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen as defined by ITAR (22 CFR §120.15) or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Rocket Lab USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment with Rocket Lab USA is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
FOR CANDIDATES SEEKING TO WORK IN US OFFICES ONLY:
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen as defined by ITAR (22 CFR §120.15) or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S Department of State.
Rocket Lab provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment at Rocket Lab, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.