Rocket Lab is a vertically integrated provider of small launch services, satellites, and spacecraft components. Our mission is to open access to space to improve life on Earth. Our team is over 1,300 people strong and we’re adding to it every week. Collaboration is at our core – every idea is heard, and everyone makes a difference. Teams are nimble, decisions are made quickly, and we are action oriented.
- Receive parts into ERP system and physically stock on a FIFO basis.
- Ship hardware to vendors and end customers in accordance with SOPs.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels and account for all inventory transactions within ERP system.
- Proactively report minimum stock levels to manager.
- Support inventory tracking and audits.
- Perform cycle counts as-required.
- Stock, pick, and organize flight hardware and purchased materials.
- Maintain strict material handling practices in accordance with good practice/ procedures.
- Identify and execute process improvement opportunities.
- Communicate relevant issues to Engineering and Inspection Teams.
- Adhere to standard warehouse management principles.
- Maintain a tidy, orderly work area in accordance with the principles of 5s.
- Work effectively with all staff towards the goals of the company.
- Additional duties as reasonably required.
- Associate's Degree or High school diploma
- 2+ years relevant experience in the aerospace, manufacturing, automotive, or similar industry
- Familiarity with of MRP/ERP systems
- Proficient using Microsoft Products (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, Access)
- Capacity to comply with the federally mandated requirements of U.S. export control laws.
- 5+ years relevant experience in the aerospace, manufacturing, automotive, or similar industry
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant technical discipline
- Familiarity with Fishbowl Inventory software
- Familiarity with LN ERP software
- Familiarity with push/pull, just-in-time, and Kanban inventory methods
- Strong analytical mindset
- Effective verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize items efficiently
- Ability to work collaboratively with other technically-minded employees
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively and efficiently
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to multiple deadlines
FOR CANDIDATES SEEKING TO WORK IN US OFFICES ONLY:
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen as defined by ITAR (22 CFR §120.15) or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S Department of State.
Rocket Lab provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment at Rocket Lab, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.