About the Position
Do you want to work at a high-growth company where your impact is seen and rewarded? Are you looking for the autonomy to do your best work? We are seeking a results-oriented Paid Social Marketing Manager to drive growth in new customer acquisition across all our lines of business and products through sophisticated paid social campaigns.
This role will report to the Sr. Manager of Paid Acquisition. As a member of the Growth Marketing Team, you will be responsible for driving new customer growth through testing and optimization of paid social to meet our aggressive growth goals. Your main focus will be our self-serve business, but you will partner with our enterprise and developer marketing colleagues to drive additional results through paid social media.
You will own execution and optimization of paid social ads across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn and other platforms. This role combines analytical skills with creative thinking in a fast paced environment and will have support to run ambitious tests across all aspects of social media marketing from ad optimization and campaign structure to CRO and everything in between.
- Own and execute strategy across all paid social media channels to launch, grow and optimize paid social programs with a focus on revenue generating funnel
- Optimize channel performance through campaign structure, audience testing, ad creative and copy, and landing page optimization
- Develop and execute on a testing roadmap for all of paid social
- Own and lead day-to-day operations, management & reporting for all paid social efforts along with communication to relevant stakeholders
- Build relevant audiences within social platforms and identify creative ways to leverage them to drive growth
- Partner with Sr. Manager of Paid Acquisition on incrementally tests to validate attribution methodology
- 5-6 years of experience managing Paid Social campaigns with at least 1 year managing a budget in excess of $1M-$2M/year
- Strong creative ideation skills and experience partnering with creative teams
- Experience running reporting and light forecasting
- Preferably has experience in both B2B & B2C in Tech/SaaS company
Life at Rev
Rev is a profitable, growth-stage startup that specializes in meeting the speech-to-text needs of hundreds of thousands of customers annually through its unmatched combination of the world's most accurate speech AI and the world's largest community of freelancers working side-by-side.
Rev's suite of products includes transcription, captioning, subtitling, as well as a live-captioning app for Zoom video conferencing. Rev also boasts seamless integrations with YouTube and Vimeo, as well as custom APIs for enterprise clients who need novel speech-to-text solutions.
Founded in 2010 by five MIT alumni, Rev has raised millions of dollars in venture capital from top Silicon Valley VCs and experienced exceptionally rapid growth, both internally and externally. Rev was recently named by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies and is a destination for the world's foremost engineers and speech scientists.
Our promise is to create great work from home jobs, powered by AI. Our vision is to transcend all barriers of communication. Joining Rev means joining a team of smart, passionate, and friendly people with different backgrounds, shared ideas, and similar goals. Oh, and tons of perks!
- Get Paid: Be competitively compensated by a well-funded startup. Enjoy full benefits, options, and a 401k.
- Desk Budget & Office Equipment: Rev will provide you with a new laptop. You will also have a budget to outfit your workspace.
- Make a Difference: Be measured by your impact, not your effort. Help create real jobs for real people.
- Work Where You Want: For most roles, be free to stay at home, come to the office, or work from a coffee shop.
- Have Fun: Plan and participate in events like field day, baseball games, ski trips and happy hours.
- Stretch Yourself: Learn new skills, talk to customers, drive product improvements, or learn to design. We will push you to your limits.
We encourage and celebrate different perspectives regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, age, race, origin, religion, caregiver status, disability, ethnicity, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Multiple points of view fuel our innovation and connect us closer to Revvers, our customers and each other.
Rev is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Rev.com's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.