About the Position
Do you want to work at a high-growth company where your impact is seen and rewarded? Are you looking for the autonomy to do your best work? At Rev, we value ownership, growth and service.
Our business seeks to employ professionals who are passionate about uncovering new opportunities, sharing ideas, and being part of a collaborative team culture. We respect and appreciate the fact that each rep makes a significant impact on revenue and direction of the team and, to prove it, we offer unlimited upside earning potential.
We are hiring a Lifecycle Marketing Manager for our Austin, Texas office who will report directly to the Senior Director of Growth Marketing. The candidate will own entire end-to-end (ideation, execution and reporting) lifecycle marketing initiatives, develop & optimize programs for user engagement, and focus key engagement touchpoints to drive growth. This role will work closely with cross functional teams and help define holistic revenue-generating initiatives to support prospects and customers on their path-to-purchase with personalized messaging.
As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager (Growth Marketing) at Rev, you will:
- Develop and execute end-to-end multi-channel lifecycle marketing strategies for key engagement touchpoints across different platforms and devices for self serve and enterprise users
- Develop personalized lifecycle experiences across multiple channels to create relevant experiences
- Partner with multiple BUs in the organization to drive new user adoption
- Experience building complex strategies for onboarding, retention, and lifecycle efforts
- Implement strategies that allow better engagement and conversion for users, driving impact across the lifecycle via digital channel
- 5 years of B2B growth marketing experience focused on new acquisition, adoption, loyalty and retention
- Proven track record of marketing strategies concepts & programs aimed at the end-user, for both B2B & B2C marketing, in a SaaS company
- Proven ability to develop and execute long term strategic vision with prioritization of opportunities in a fast paced environment
- Deep knowledge in customer segmentation, touchpoint analysis, CRM marketing and Digital marketing
- Effective, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate the right level of information to cross-functional teams
- Strong ability to research & analyze data on popular analytics platforms like Google Analytics
- Has a testing and experimentation mindset
- Strong organizational skills, analytical skills, problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
Life at Rev
Rev is a profitable, growth-stage startup that specializes in meeting the speech-to-text needs of hundreds of thousands of customers annually through its unmatched combination of the world's most accurate speech AI and the world's largest community of freelancers working side-by-side.
Rev's suite of products includes transcription, captioning, subtitling, as well as a live-captioning app for Zoom video conferencing. Rev also boasts seamless integrations with YouTube and Vimeo, as well as custom APIs for enterprise clients who need novel speech-to-text solutions.
Founded in 2010 by five MIT alumni, Rev has raised millions of dollars in venture capital from top Silicon Valley VCs and experienced exceptionally rapid growth, both internally and externally. Rev was recently named by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies and is a destination for the world's foremost engineers and speech scientists.
Our promise is to create great work from home jobs, powered by AI. Our vision is to transcend all barriers of communication. Joining Rev means joining a team of smart, passionate, and friendly people with different backgrounds, shared ideas, and similar goals. Oh, and tons of perks!
- Get Paid: Be competitively compensated by a well-funded startup. Enjoy full benefits, options, and a 401k.
- Desk Budget & Office Equipment: Rev will provide you with a new laptop. You will also have a budget to outfit your workspace.
- Make a Difference: Be measured by your impact, not your effort. Help create real jobs for real people.
- Work Where You Want: For most roles, be free to stay at home, come to the office, or work from a coffee shop.
- Have Fun: Plan and participate in events like field day, baseball games, ski trips and happy hours.
- Stretch Yourself: Learn new skills, talk to customers, drive product improvements, or learn to design. We will push you to your limits.
We encourage and celebrate different perspectives regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, age, race, origin, religion, caregiver status, disability, ethnicity, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Multiple points of view fuel our innovation and connect us closer to Revvers, our customers and each other.
Rev is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Rev.com's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.