Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Defining payments product strategies as we want to delight our customers and end users.
- Identify and evaluate new potential financial services partners to add to Remote’s expanding payments ecosystem.
- Negotiate attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy.
- Extensive market research to keep up with industry trends, new players and identify new opportunities for Remote
- Maintain all aspects of partnership go-to-market strategies, and work closely with Product, Marketing, Legal, Community Management, and Design teams on execution.
- Create strong relationships with partners in order to identify new opportunities for the business.
What you bring
- At least 10 years of professional experience and a minimum of 5 years in the payments industry. You also will have 5-8 years of experience in growth / partnerships / business development in the payments, fintech or financial services industry, and proven experience leading a partner GTM strategy.
- Strong leadership, intellectual curiosity, analytical, sales and partnering skills.
- Proven ability to negotiate contracts and generate pipeline and revenue, leveraging partner relationships.
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills are necessary, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations;
- Passion for remote work and a global outlook strongly preferred.
- You'll report to: Director of Payments, Partnerships
- Team: Fintech, Payments
- Location: You can be in any location and any timezone to apply
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with Director of Payments, Partnerships
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with Senior Director of Payments (optional)
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email email@example.com