Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Manager of Commercial Strategy, joining our Growth team. You’ll design and execute on partnership strategies with the goal to contribute to the strategic product and service offering of the company, unblock sales and drive customer conversion. You will also be involved in Corp. Strategy projects as part of the Commercial Strategy team
- You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners to solve hard problems
- You understand how to set complementary products through partnerships in a scale up environment
- You are resourceful and when you need to get something done you unleash superior research, sleuthing and execution skills;
- You have a global perspective and granular understanding of differences across different markets in EMEA, Americas and APAC
- You have a passion for technology and an understanding of software and business technology markets, trends, and dynamics
- You have 5-7+ years of experience in product partnerships, business development, top strategy consulting firms, private equity or a comparable role in the HR tech or fintech space
- Working closely with both our Sales, Product and Operations teams, you will enable Remote to build new product lines through partnerships with international business service providers, law firms, accountants, immigration firms, insurance firms, payroll companies and other business partners. You will own the execution of these partnerships
- Lead diligence and develop deal structures, negotiate terms, plan integration, and collaborate with cross-functional leaders on bringing to market partnership-driven solutions
- Develop and present business cases in support of partnership proposals
- You will also be responsible for corp. Strategy projects as part of the Commercial Strategy team
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You'll report to: Director of Commercial Strategy
- Team: Growth
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager (includes case)
- Interview with VP of Special Operations
- Interview with VP of Growth
- (async) Offer
- Reference check
How to apply
Please fill out the form below.