Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a difference in the global employment space as the Manager of Sales Training & Development, joining our Sales team.
In this role, you'll own training for a global sales organization for all roles, from Specialists through Leadership, bring fun and engaging ideas into training (think VR), and enjoy an environment that continuously challenges you. You'll thrive in a dynamic environment and operate fluidly between the big picture and the details. This is not a traditional training role with SCORM modules and long ADDIE cycles.
- 3-5+ years experience leading a global Sales training team in a B2B SaaS environment
- Customer-first outlook with passion and deep empathy for Sales team members
- Familiarity with agile and lean principles, including SAM
- Knowledge of sales-centered design, learning and development practices such as social and peer learning, trends, technologies, competency frameworks and assessments/certifications, and non-traditional training methods
- Detailed-oriented yet strategic, seeing the bigger picture and pivoting as necessary
- Excellent planning, communication, change management, and cultural awareness skills
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Lead a sales training team to design a robust learning and development strategy that engages and delights the sales team while providing measurable outcomes
- Deliver highly effective, iterative, asynchronous and synchronous sales learning solutions that align with growing and changing business initiatives, and deliver impactful results that effect behavior changes
- Engage with partners in Marketing, Customer Success, Product and other teams to map learning needs and outcomes to current and future strategic plans
- Identify and address knowledge and skill gaps within the sales organization, and design measures to improve and influence results
- Evaluate the effectiveness of programs by identifying and tracking key metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) that drive sales rep effectiveness
- In all learning solutions, build in consideration of regional differences in selling approaches and communication styles
- Organize and maintain all artifacts related to sales training, to create just-in-time availability for sales team members to easily access whenever they need
- Oversee the day-to-day execution of sales onboarding, training and development activities
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- You and your family come first! Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: Director of Sales Enablement & Operations
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Small challenge
- (async) Challenge Review
- Interview with team member
- Interview with team member
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!