As we grow to serve more countries and expand on our products and services, we are building out a strong and efficient ecosystem to support our sales organization.
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Sales Operations Specialist joining our Sales team.
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactiveness and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
Who You Are
- You enjoy being a champion take full ownership from conception to execution.
- You bring passion, adaptability and attentiveness to the table.
- You possess a good understanding of the sales cycle and sales processes, an eye for detail, and have a drive to make things more efficient, repeatable and scalable.
About the Role
- Create and implement reporting and dashboards for the sales development organization that focuses on improving efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Manage the operational aspect of on-boarding new employees and transitions of existing employees
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure proper lead management processes, metrics, and policies
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Monitor system adoption and data compliance and governance
- Maintain and evangelize communication best practices for sales and sales support functions
- Document and create knowledge repository for first-tier sales support
- Support the development and rollout of systems and digital tools to improve the team’s effectiveness and efficiency
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience and a solid understanding of sales operations
- Experience working with SDR teams is required
- Project management experience required
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Deep CRM expertise and knowledge of enterprise SaaS tools (Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo and others)
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Experience working remotely is considered a plus
- Previous experience working for a global startup
- Experience working in global HR industry
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: Senior Manager, Sales Strategy
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Resume review
- Interview with People Operations Recruiter
- Interview with Hiring Manager (30 min)
- Interview with a Sales Team member (30 min)
- Interview with a Sales Leader (30 min)
- (async) Offer