Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is looking for a dynamic and experienced Senior Manager to join our International Community Growth team. This exciting new role will help Reddit drive growth across the Globe and help more international users find Community and Belonging on Reddit in a way that matters to them in their local native Countries.
The focus of this role will be to lead a talented team of Community Country Launchers and drive operational efficiencies to further accelerate our capacity and impact efforts across the globe. The role will require a deep understanding of international community building, growth strategies, team leadership, cross-functional collaboration, data analysis, and insights extraction. Gravitas and the ability to effectively communicate team momentum to a senior leadership team is crucial.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Own the implementation of International Growth strategies for our users at Reddit
- Manage and resource a team across multiple regions (EMEA, APAC, North America)
- Drive and optimize our operating model to unlock increased capacity and output
- Analyze Community initiatives and concisely articulate experiments results and learnings to the team, executives, and the company.
- Mine actionable insights for each of our international countries to help focus our cross-functional teams
- Develop and iterate on a clear and consistent International community narrative for internal and external partners
- Own and optimize measurement and metrics against our key strategies.
- International expansion experience with proven impact
- Strong people management upskilling talent and effectively communicating
- Growth PM mindset (i.e., focuses on scalable growth, data-obsessed)
- Execution-bias, “do what it takes” mentality with impact as a priority
- 7-10 years experience leading a team of top talent from different cultural backgrounds (Europe, APAC and North America)
- You have built and executed an international growth with proven impact in user growth across multiple Countries
- You deeply understand and identify with Reddit and Redditors with a keen eye on what Reddit’s value proposition is across different geographic regions
- You are eager to uncover ways to operationalize and improve existing operating structures to streamline efforts and increase output
Success will be defined by the growth of local Communities that helps our new international users stay to find Community and Belonging on Reddit. Measurement of this role will be based on Retention and increase in the number of Communities.
- International team operation and execution model
- Growth playbooks with clear insights and actions that we can implement across multiple regions
- Foster a strong team culture and shape exceptional talent across our international team
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical and Dental Scheme
- Life Assurance, Income Protection
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Flexible Vacation & Reddit Global Days Off
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.