Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager in the Enterprise Applications space to help support automations related to our Procure to Pay, Legal and Finance and Accounting processes. This role will be under the Finance Applications team, which falls within the broader IT Enterprise Applications team.
As Senior Product Manager, Finance Applications, you will be a shared owner of the vision for Reddit’s Finance Applications landscape and point person for cross functional projects that need your expertise. The ideal candidate loves working with internal customers across Procurement, Finance, Accounting and Legal to help execute on roadmap items and help them be successful.
The ideal candidate is extremely knowledgeable about finance, procurement and legal processes and is excited about automating tasks to unlock business value. In addition, having an analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal communications and diligent time management skills is a must. Experience with indirect procurement concepts and legal processes are a plus.
If you love working with internal customers and apply technology to solve problems and help us scale, this is very likely your dream job! This is a great opportunity to use the full breadth of your talents to help our Finance & Accounting team utilize their technologies in an efficient way!
- Execute product vision and strategy for our Finance Internal Customers’ roadmaps, particularly our Procurement, Accounts Payable, Legal and Accounting customers which include figuring out how we can ensure a seamless way to purchase items, while having accurate expenses recognized within our General Ledger and Financial Statements.
- Lead critical major cross-functional initiatives and projects for the Procure to Pay process area including system implementations, operational improvements and new product rollouts.
- Lead cross-functional requirement sessions to gather, document, and analyze product requirements and functional specs. Able to make tradeoffs on requirements versus platform capabilities and chart a path forward with the team.
- Draw from your experience to recommend changes in development, maintenance and system functionality that improves the team and our users’ experience while delivering increased automation and long term scalability.
- Provide ongoing administration support of Coupa, Legal tools, NetSuite and other Business Application platforms as part of a team effort -- create/ modify user roles and permissions, workflows, custom fields, custom records, approval flows, etc.
- Own the platform, managing technical debt, coordinating release upgrade activity and responding to issues and incidents that drive our global finance operations for Coupa, Ironclad, NetSuite and other Finance platforms.
- Support key month / quarter end close processes, rolling up sleeves as needed to support our internal customers.
- Provide general Coupa and Ironclad application support.
An ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Accounting, Finance, IT or other Business/Technology related fields.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience with Procurement, Accounts Payable and Legal related technology and business processes.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Coupa and other Business Systems (Ironclad, NetSuite, etc.) preferred.
- Coupa Platform and/or NetSuite ERP certifications a plus
- Experience with hands-on administration, configuration, and support ofCoupa Procurement platform.
- Developed forms, objects, procurement/invoicing approval chains, dynamic account validation rules, charts of accounts, business account security groups, and technical/business roles in Coupa.
- Strong experience with designing and supporting integrations between NetSuite and other business systems such as Coupa, Adaptive Insights, Legal and Expense tools.
- Support the creation and execution of test plans and UAT to ensure the effective testing of technology changes before deployment.
- Actively participate in sprint planning processes and quarterly roadmaps to roll out new features or address risks and issues as they arise.
- Understanding of SOX controls and IT change management processes.
- Strong work ethic and accountability to make sure the project goes well, being equally comfortable taking personal ownership for a task or delegating it to another team member.
- Exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior knowledge and experience working in sprints and following Agile methodology.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and work effectively in a fast paced and fluid environment.
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is: $157,000 - $236,000
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.