Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
The role of the Business Marketing team is to connect Reddit’s 100,000+ communities to businesses globally. We are passionate about helping businesses understand the power of Reddit and how it helps them achieve their objectives. In 2021, we’ve launched our international business marketing function and in 2022 we’re looking to bolster our team with leading talent.
We’re seeking an exceptional contract B2B content creator and copywriting whiz to work with us to develop our business marketing voice. This role will report directly to our Senior Lead of Business Marketing for International and will support our efforts to develop local narratives, insights and collateral for teams in the UK, Germany, Canada and Australia.
The successful candidate will work with our wider team to evolve our business voice and tone for our markets outside of the US, and evangelize our business voice and tone as well as look and feel with asset creation. You will be a key player in helping us to drive messaging, content and collateral for our business audience ecosystem made up of advertisers and industry partners. The candidate will work within our international marketing team to help create data-backed business narratives, inspiring marketing materials and easy-to-sell packages that drive adoption of Reddit for Business among our international advertisers. Excellent communication, world class journalistic skills and the ability to use data to inform and build out stories are critical to help this team succeed.
- You’ll be crafting a wide breadth of copy and marketing collateral for Reddit's business marketing campaigns in EMEA, Australia and Canada.
- You’ll partner with the Brand, Insight and Vertical (BVI) team to localise our most compelling statistics, patterns and insights for international regions and distill them into narratives and thought leadership pieces for sales collateral, our business site and third party editorials.
- You’ll be crucial in helping us define and localise the voice and tone of business marketing for new regions, and you’ll help evangelize our business voice and tone in our assets.
- You’ll partner with our international comms team to write and develop scripts for large events and experiential activations.
- You’ll work with subject matter experts by region to ensure copy is fully regionalised and then work with translation teams to take your work across the finish line in non english speaking markets.
- You take regular feedback on what’s working and what’s not from our analytics and advertiser spend as well as real time feedback from our cross functional partners to evolve collateral based on these learnings.
- You'll manage our internal content platform ensuring that our marketing collateral, communications and actionable insights are up to date in line with the latest global metrics and latest insights.
- You'll work with our internal sales org and US counterpart to develop a bank of internal customer success stories when we have these approved to develop.
- You'll work the international business marketing team and cross functional partners to build out a quarterly advertiser communications programme to propel Reddit's message and insight to the industry.
- 7+ years of agency and/or in-house writing, with strong preference for international B2B experience.
- Strong writer in English, with deep experience writing regional copy for a US-based company.
- You understand data and measurement and know how to craft a compelling story around brand insights.
- You’re someone who revels in the microcopy details AND considers the big picture of brand, positioning and strategy.
- World-class communication, project management and cross-functional leadership.
- Adaptable nature; you’ll be joining a marketing function that is new for the business so we’re looking for someone who can thrive in an ambiguous and fast paced environment. You should ideally have experience pivoting between short, pithy copy and social copy and long-form narrative writing.
- Ideally a proficiency in tech platform business model and the advertiser audience
- A willingness to work flex hours: This role will work closely with team mates in other continents including North America and Australia, so an openness to working flexible hours will be important.
**This is a 12 month contract position, to be based out of London, UK OR Dublin, Ireland**
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.