"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is seeking a highly organized, efficient and energetic Recruiting Coordinator to join our team on contract as we continue our rapid growth globally. This person will be our first Recruiting Coordinator in Europe and they will support Recruiters and Sourcers in Dublin and in the US with the objective of successfully coordinating high-volume and fast-paced interview activity.
- Manage the all-important candidate experience from scheduling phone/video interviews to handling onsite interviews.
- Communicate professionally with our candidates (and coworkers!) and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Work closely with our recruiters to improve upon existing process and programs and to develop and roll out fun, creative ways to acquire talent.
- Track all candidates’ onsite experiences and serve as a scheduling point of contact.
- Assist with timely and accurate completion of data in Greenhouse and candidate trackers.
- Build diverse and inclusive interview panels.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple tasks ideally in HR or recruiting.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to adapt and pivot in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- A team player - you're willing to help out wherever needed.
- Expert with GoogleApps and experience with Greenhouse and GoodTime a plus.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.