"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. At Reddit, you’ll help build something that encourages millions around the world to think more, do more, learn more, feel more– and maybe even laugh more. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is looking for a passionate and motivated individual to lead the growth for our SMB segment in EMEA and Australia. Building from the ground up, this role will allow you to work closely with our outsourced vendors as well as acting as the voice of the customer for our internal teams and cross-functional partners. As the first person in the SMB team, this role will have a unique opportunity to help shape our go to market approach and will play a critical part in the success of our International expansion.
- Fully own revenue growth and quota attainment for the SMB segment in assigned markets.
- Drive optimisations of workflows/processes at our vendor sites, while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Support & mentor our vendor teams to successfully achieve quarterly revenue targets.
- Work together with Sales Leadership, Sales Operations and Marketing Leadership to create scaled end to end programs and sales initiatives.
- Fully leverage the available technology stack including Tableau, Salesforce, Outreach, Linkedin Sales Navigator.
- Lead regular pipeline and performance meetings with sales leadership to communicate and align on agreed investment, opportunities and future program.
- 4+ years of experience in sales, client services or operations
- 2+ years of Program Management experience
- Proven background in building outsourced sales operations from the ground up
- Experience selling into the SMB segment with a history of exceeding revenue targets.
- Superb communication and project-management skills, and will be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Strong analytics and quantitative skills - experience using data in developing and dashboards for performance monitoring and development.
- Proven ability of program creation and deployment using both in house and 3rd parties.
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in English. Additional languages are a plus.