The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
The Global Benefits Partner will drive the global benefits approach for non-US locations as part of our total rewards experience. Reddit is quickly expanding its international presence and rapidly growing. Join our Benefits team to help make Reddit one of the best places to work. We approach our benefit programming as an opportunity to demonstrate our commitment and care for our employee’s wellness beyond their working lives. We are looking for someone who is passionate about benefits to help create, influence and execute Reddit’s Rewards strategy. If you’re looking to positively and directly impact an already awesome company culture, we’d like to hear from you!
- Oversee the development, implementation and administration of our global benefit plans and programs, including, health, life, and disability insurance, retirement programs, leaves of absence and ancillary benefits
- Partner with internal stakeholders, brokers and carriers to build efficient processes, enrollment systems and a great employee experience
- Review and benchmark benefits programs to ensure policies are competitive and in compliance with local and national laws
- Build out benefit resources and a communication strategy to enhance the value of benefit programs and increase employee understanding and engagement
- Partner with internal teams to create benefit orientation and onboarding resources for global new hires
- Complete annual plan renewals and maintain plan documents
What We Can Expect From You:
- 5+ years experience in implementing and administering benefits programs for countries outside of the US
- Strong analytical and project management skills, with an ability to design and communicate clear processes
- You are passionate about employee engagement and building an inclusive culture
- Experience implementing a benefits enrollment system
Bonus if you have experience with: