Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 50 million daily active uniques, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We’re evolving and continuing our mission to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Providing a delightful and relevant experience to our users applies to our Ads like all of our offerings, and we’re excited to build a product that is best-in-class for our users and advertisers. The year ahead is a busy one - join us!
Reddit is the 4th largest website on the internet, generating billions of events and terabytes of data every day. The Targeting team uses those events to generate machine learning systems that supercharge the performance of our ads platform.
We are a team of machine learning engineers, backend engineers and data scientists dedicated to improving Reddit’s ads targeting. The majority of Reddit’s revenue passes through our systems, and every improvement to our predictions translates into big wins for our business. You’ll own full-stack ML projects from ideation to production to turn data into products that millions of people love.
As an early member of the Ads Targeting ML efforts, you will be in a unique position to revolutionize Ads Targeting using Machine Learning techniques including Natural Language Processing, Recommendation Systems, Unsupervised Learning and Transfer Learning.
- Build and deploy machine learning models to improve ML focussed Ads Targeting products such as Lookalike Models, Keyword Targeting, User Interest Matching.
- Lead analysis and implementation of features and signals.
- Write production code to ship models to millions of users.
- Participate in the full software development cycle: design, develop, QA, deploy, experiment, analyze and iterate.
- Collaborate across disciplines and with other ML teams at Reddit to find technical solutions to complex challenges.
- 5+ years as a Machine Learning Engineer or Machine Learning Scientist.
- Up to speed on industry best practices in machine learning.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Software Engineering practices and the ability to write performant production-quality code.
- Comfortable with distributed learning, big data and large-scale systems.
- Degree in a quantitative discipline like Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant work experience.
- Prior work experience in Ads ML, Recommender Systems or NLP preferred.
- Experience building and scaling Nearest Neighbor algorithms/ systems preferred.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.