Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can find experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 52 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet.
Reddit is seeking a Senior Manager of Business Operations and Strategy. This is an amazing opportunity for a top-tier strategy and operations leader with a strong finance background to own strategy, planning, analytics, and reporting across the revenue and ads business at Reddit. The ideal candidate has a strong finance & business strategy background, is an expert in building models, is an effective communicator and collaborator, and drives results.
This position plays a crucial role in defining and driving strategic, operational and organizational improvements across the company. It tackles complex business challenges in a wide range of areas including strategy development, goal setting, measurement and reporting and resource allocation recommendations, team communication and leadership agenda setting.
- Drive strategy and execution on a wide range of projects including strategy development, goal setting, measurement and reporting and resource allocation recommendations
- Work with cross functional partners (Sales teams, Revenue product/engineering, Marketing, Finance, HR) to ensure successful execution of key projects, while continually identifying opportunities for ongoing program improvements and enhancements
- Develop, manage & report on key revenue, productivity and headcount metrics
- Provide operational thought partnership for sales leadership
- Prioritize and manage key projects, derive insight from analyses, and develop rigorous recommendations
- Drive collaboration and quality execution of key cross-functional projects
- 7+ years of business strategy, planning, analytics, and operations experience at a technology company with at least 2 years of experience in investment banking, equity research, or private equity
- Expert in building models in excel with a strong aptitude for writing SQL queries and leveraging business intelligence tools such as Mode, Looker, and Tableau
- Proven track record of collaborating with functional leads to solve complex business problems and presenting solutions to executive leadership
- Structured problem solver with a bend towards fast execution & iteration
- Attention to detail, high bar for quality and dependability
- Team player, able to build strong relationships of trust
- Strategic thinker
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Management consulting experience a plus