"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is growing quickly, and our Ads Engineering and Product team will double in size in 2021. We are seeking a product leader who can drive product vision, development, and execution for our advertiser growth initiatives.
As the Advertiser Growth PM, you will work on improving our top of funnel, streamlining the account creation and setup flow for businesses, and improving our onboarding and activation flows to help new advertisers successfully get set up with their campaigns and realize the value of Reddit Ads.
In this role you will partner with the data science, business operations, and marketing teams to draw insights and build products to support programs to improve acquisition and activation. As an early member of a small product team, you will have significant ownership and responsibility in shaping Reddit’s overall monetization strategy.
- Drive product vision, strategy, and execution of our Advertiser Growth efforts
- Collaborating closely with Engineering and Design to ideate, prioritize, and deliver great experiences for our advertisers and internal stakeholders.
- Partnering with our Channel Marketing and data team to drive Growth strategy
- Partnering with Product Marketing and Sales teams to develop go-to-market strategy and manage launches of new products and features.
- You must have prior experience as a Product Manager working in Growth. We are only considering candidates with 2+ years of product management experience for this role. Previous ads or B2B product experience will be a big plus.
- You have excellent analytical sense, can build SQL queries from scratch, and have experience driving products & business decisions that involve quantitative analysis and experimentation
- You have experience working with cross functional teams and external partners in building new products or integrations
- You have exceptional problem-solving, project management and organization skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- You are a compelling influencer with strong communication and interpersonal skills.