The front page of the internet, Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We are searching for a Product Manager to join the Growth org to help Reddit expand internationally. The internationalization (i18n) team plays a key role in helping Reddit realize its mission: bringing community & belonging to everyone in the world.
As a Product Manager, you will ship products that help connect Reddit to users across cultures, languages, and countries in all aspects of the product - from the formation of communities to user acquisition and making Reddit a daily habit. You will be responsible for deeply understanding different markets and turning that knowledge into insights and tests that will ultimately influence the international growth strategy & roadmap.
This is a rare opportunity to join a new team at one of the most important consumer products on the internet. If building a product that unlocks the next hundreds of millions of Redditors excites you, then you’ve found the right place!
- Drive market and usability research to develop a deep understanding of international users and identify opportunities to inform the existing internationalization strategy.
- Manage the backlog and develop detailed product requirements by balancing competing priorities including speed to market, impact on goals, and cost.
- Guide & project manage feature execution to closure while collaborating with engineers, designers, community managers, and other PMs.
- Analyze feature/experiment results and communicate learnings to the team & influence strategy & roadmap.
- Work closely with cross functional teams and stakeholders to gain alignment on plans.
What We Can Expect From You:
- 3-5 years PM experience. You must have problem solving skills, including a willingness to roll up your sleeves to produce results.
- Strong intuitive sense of product design and user experience. You have a mentality and drive for iterative testing and learning quickly and a demonstrable track record of delivering solutions when faced with challenges and constraints.
- An analytical background. You make decisions informed by data and have the ability to write sql queries and perform data analysis.
- Strong drive to execute and to achieve positive outcomes. You can collaborate with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced and highly dynamic business environment.
- Exceptional project management & organization skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Builds relationships easily and can communicate with clarity.
- Engineering, data analytics, or design background
- Bilingual with English
- Experience with community management