"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We are looking for a Yield Manager to work with the Inventory Management team as part of the Business Operations group. The Inventory Management team is tasked with partnering across the Ads organization to drive revenue through data-driven insights & strategic planning. You are a self-starter, exhibit strong analytical skills, and have experience interfacing directly with a Sales organization to provide insights that drive the Ads business forward.
This role is focused on maximizing supply to meet revenue objectives. You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to provide solutions that scale our Ads business.
- Evaluate auction dynamics that improve the experience for both users and advertisers
- Execute yield management strategies to maximize product & sales channel revenue
- Translate auction dynamic trends into predictive revenue models
- Manage & provide visibility into revenue capacities by sales channel, ads product
- Analyze auction density by targeting, sales channel for increased guidance on auction dynamics
- Work collaboratively with Product to align cross-functional team strategies
- Opportunity size new products, acting as a strategic advisor to the business on potential initiatives
- Provide input to Product & partner closely on launch of automated solutions (i.e. enhanced forecasting tools)
- Build & maintain models monitoring impact of BizOps initiatives
- Educate Sales on best practices within the auction
What We Can Expect From You:
- 5-7 years of yield management experience, at a large online publisher or network with multiple revenue streams
- 2+ years of experience at an ad tech company preferred
- BA / BS in Data Analytics, Business, Statistics, Economics, or related field
- Expert proficiency with relational database (e.g., SQL, BigQuery, R and NoSQL alternatives)
- Proven quantitative ability and experience creating monetization models
- (Preferred) Experience with Salesforce, and/or other order management systems
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects & competing priorities effectively
- Strong communication skills and experience presenting insights to all levels of management