Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 52 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
The Media Partnerships team aims to achieve our Mission to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world, including entities, influencers, companies, as well people.
- Scout, manage, and lead relationships with new and emerging talent on Reddit
- Aggregate partner feedback: serve as the voice of video creator partners internally to cross-functional teams such as Product, Engineering and Marketing
- Develop best practices and onboarding tools, educate new users with trainings and webinars
- Set and track performance metrics and benchmarks, identify key opportunities through data-driven results
- Build scalable program for creator engagement on and off platform; help shape overall creator tools and monetization models
What we can expect from you:
- 7-10 yrs of work experience managing high-profile talent, scouting and nurturing up-and-coming digital talent
- Strong consumer of pop culture and online entertainment -- an up-to-date obsession with digital trends, emerging platforms and creator monetization models is a must
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who has proven success in managing partner programs and driving results
- Excels & thrives in cross functional work environments, including interfacing with Product, Engineering, Design, Legal, Communications, and executive teams
- Exceptional communication skills, excellent public speaking skills
- Experience working with senior leadership both internally and externally
- Ability to organize and influence large groups across teams
- Grasp of the core Reddit experience