"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Monetization is often the most data-heavy, latency sensitive, and technically demanding part of any online business. Our Ads Customer Success Engineers support the newly released Reddit Ads platform. This role is the Tier 1 level of support, acting as the interface between Sales and Engineering as you work through customer issues.
You'll be joining the ever growing Ads Solutions Engineering team! We are looking for engineers who are passionate about solving problems and providing our customers with a positive experience while using our platform.
- Have a strong understanding of the market, clients, partners, and technology
- Execute deep troubleshooting and drive resolution of customer issues as quickly as possible within our specified Service Level Agreements
- Use Jira to record, track progress and escalate application issues
- Collaborates with the various teams to ensure that problems are resolved effectively and efficiently
- Provide product feedbacks and insights to the business and development teams
- Assists users in understanding how to appropriately use our platform
- Assists with various application testing activities and internal projects as needed
- 2+ years of experience in a customer/client-facing role such as Customer Success Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, or Sales Engineer
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting fundamentals
- Passion for superior client experience
- Prior experience at a MarTech or AdTech company
- SQL querying experience