“The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We’re searching for a Lead Product Manager to join our Growth org to help lead and build the future of the Core Growth team. The Core Growth team is responsible for the early user lifecycle - from when users are logged out guests all the way to the first week after they sign up - fueling Reddit’s user growth.
You will work on refining and improving the guest experience that gets users to visit Reddit repeatedly, walk them through signing up, onboarding and helping them discover all there is to the platform, and tell their friends all about it - truly realizing the value of Reddit.
If leading a product that impacts hundreds of millions of Redditors excites you, then you’ve found the right place.
- This is a leadership role, involving managing a team of Product Managers. The role is responsible for the overall charter of the Core Growth product group (guest experience, authentication, onboarding, discovery, virality). As a leader on the team, you will be responsible for contributing to the team’s overall product strategy and alignment with business goals
- Lead, manage and prioritize a robust product backlog and roadmap for the Core Growth team.
- Work closely with engineers, designers, data, research and other PMs on developing new features/specs and driving execution.
- Analyze feature/experiment results and communicate learnings to the team, executives, and the company.
- Work closely with internal business, operations and partnerships teams in launching and maintaining features that impact Reddit’s growth.
- Drive market and usability research to understand opportunities and develop strategy.
What We Can Expect From You:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, including 2+ years working in a Growth capacity
- You have experience growing at-scale consumer products and have strong understanding of growth
- Previous people management experience (building & leading a team) will be a big plus
- You have excellent analytical sense, can build SQL queries from scratch, and have experience driving products & business decisions that involve quantitative analysis and experimentation
- You have a passion and drive for testing and learning at a fast pace.
- You are a strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution.
- You have exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal.
- Engineering, data analytics, or design background
- Experience working with community
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Impactful work that impacts hundreds of millions of users
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401k -- with matching
- Onsite meals and snacks
- Wellness benefits and perks
- The opportunity to bring goodness into the world, one subreddit at a time
- Your very own custom Reddit alien (aka Snoo)