"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to help identify and influence the products we create for advertisers. This role will work alongside Reddit’s advertising product and sales team to create impactful new features for advertisers that will expand the number of Reddit advertisers and increase advertiser retention. This person will become the authority on their product area and lead go-to-market initiatives. They will identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, feedback, cross-functional teammates, data, and competitive analysis. In addition, this person should have a deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape.
- Prioritize, distill and surface market intelligence to shape future advertising products
- Lead cross-functional product launches and foster strong relationships with internal partners
- Partner with the Business Marketing team to drive go-to-market through various channels and create compelling sales materials
- Define, understand, and improve key metrics for your product charter and launches
- Identify and size product gaps and market opportunities to influence the advertising product roadmap
- Conduct competitive analysis and customer feedback sessions to build the business case for new product features and the improvement of existing features
- Own inbound communication channels and calendars with key stakeholders to ensure everyone is informed about feature launch dates and key functionality
- Develop product overview documents and go-to-market plans, in collaboration with product management, marketing, PR, and sales
- Collaborate with sales to drive and track adoption and customer performance of new products
- Outstanding communication skills and exceptional writing ability
- Proven ability to identify customer needs and break them down into solutions, distilling complex information into themes that are easily understood
- Ability to develop compelling product positioning and build a go-to-market narrative
- Strong technical skills and understanding of digital advertising, industry and marketing business challenges.
- Analytical skills and experience solving problems with data
- High attention to detail
- 5+ years of experience working on advertising platforms and/or digital advertising
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or product management
- Demonstrated product marketing experience with web and mobile advertising and experience contributing at strategic and tactical levels
- Deep knowledge of performance and DR advertising
- Strong project/program management experience to drive partnership via shared goals and aligned workstreams
- Familiarity with major advertising platforms is a plus