"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
The Agency Development Brand Strategist will provide the core functions of Reddit’s Brand Strategy team - to demystify Reddit, onboard brands to the site, and hone our unique value proposition - as a dedicated support function to the Agency Development team, in service to advertising agency holding companies. This role will report to the Head of Brand Strategy with guidance from the Director of Agency Development.
You will be expected to deliver trends & insights reports detailing key learnings around audiences & the competitive landscape for brands, collaborate on new business pitches, and lead immersive training sessions with select agency partners.
- Collaborate with Reddit’s Agency Development Leads on strategies to grow business from select agency partners & their brands through:
- Analyzing emerging industry and market trends to drive strategic initiatives for Reddit
- Leading communications and managing a portfolio of Chief Strategy Officers at Holding Company & Agencies
- Shaping and sharing Reddit’s unique value proposition across the advertising agency industry
- Combatting and address platform and brand safety concerns ensuring a “must ” partner mindset
- Expected output and duties will include:
- Responding to requests for trends & insights reports for select agency partners & their brands
- Representing Reddit at Agency Education & Immersion Days and alongside select agency partners & their brands on panels, podcasts, or other events
- Collaborating with the Director of Agency Development on up front & large scale proposals for select agency partners & their brands