"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
As an Agency Development Manager at Reddit, you will play a key role in working with our clients' agencies of record. You'll develop strategic relationships, from the global holding company level to individual agencies of all types (creative, media, social) to ensure we deliver value to agencies. You'll educate agencies on the best ways to leverage Reddit’s 300+ million users while staying on-brand for their clients. You will be responsible for driving revenue growth and relationships with key agency partners through upfronts, education, and ideation directly with the Agencies.
- Serve as a liaison between agencies and Reddit to help them develop first-class programs for brands
- Explain how and why our users leverage Reddit to help marketers identify and inspire authentic uses for their brand or clients
- Educational training to inform about best practices for using Reddit
- Work with agencies to uplevel their creative thinking and structure programs that deliver positive business impact for their clients
- Ensure that agencies’ voice, opinions, ideas, and feedback are being conveyed back to Reddit's Marketing and Product Development teams.
- Provide input to Product Marketing & Product teams about advertiser insights and needs for new products, features, and solutions
- Partner with sales to develop agency support plans
- Grow agency relationships to increase Reddit understanding and grow revenue across major accounts
- BA/BS degree
- 6+ years of experience in brand advertising partnership sales and/or account management
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial approach to working through product, process, and client challenges
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external partners
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment
- High attention to detail