We are PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS, the global battle royale phenomenon! Since the release of our flagship title in 2017 we have become one of the highest selling video games of all time with over 70 million copies sold – that’s a lot of Chicken Dinners! We are now incredibly excited to be recruiting for our new Unannounced Project.
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and sit within the KRAFTON, Inc. corporation. From our Amsterdam office, we cover Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the CIS region, and have teams dedicated to Product Management, Esports, Content, Communications, Creative, Merchandise, HR and more. We are also creating a new game here, with a growing development team working on a brand-new IP.
As a Senior Concept Artist you will be working directly with the Art Director to develop characters, environments, weapons and any other concept needs the project might have.
- Develop high quality concept art for all aspects of our new game
- Contribute to the art direction for the project by working closely with the Art Director and Creative Director
- Maintain a consistent visual language and seek improvement where needed under guidance of the Art Director
- Collaborate with Designers, Artists and Animators to help solve creative challenges
What we’re ideally looking for:
- Several years of experience in concept art for games
- Worked on at least one AAA title
- Excellent communication skills
- Top of the line drawing proficiency
- Have a practical understanding of a game engine and 3D tools
- Good eye for color and contrast, composition and visual balance
- Varied portfolio showing concept art skills applied to environments, characters and more
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- A range of snacks & drinks
- Free gym facility in our office building
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
More about our Amsterdam office…
Our office is situated in the Amsterdam Arena area, a buzzing business hub in the southeastern part of the city. Accommodating some of the world’s largest and most exciting companies, the area also transforms at night into a popular social destination. Not far from our office, you’ll find iconic venues such as the Ziggo Dome, Heineken Music Hall and Johan Cruijff Arena – home of Ajax Football Club.
Our Amsterdam team reflects the city’s diverse look and feel. Being mainly expats, we currently represent more than 20 different nationalities – and we are still growing and adding to our team.
We welcome all applications!
We are proud to have such a multicultural environment and we strive to create a safe, inclusive and harmonious atmosphere for everyone to thrive in. We invite applications from all genders, sexual orientations, races, colors, religions and ages.
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience then apply right away!