We are PUBG, the global battle royale phenomenon! After the release of our flagship title in 2017 we have become one of the highest selling games of all time with over 70 million copies sold – that’s a lot of Chicken Dinners! We are now incredibly excited to be recruiting for our new Unannounced Project.
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and sit within the KRAFTON, Inc. corporation. From our Amsterdam office, we cover Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the CIS region, and have teams dedicated to Game Development, Product Management, Esports, Content, Communications, Creative, Merchandise, HR and more.
Our office is situated in the Amsterdam Arena area, a buzzing business hub in the southeastern part of the city. Accommodating some of the world’s largest and most exciting companies, the area also transforms at night into a popular social destination. Not far from our office, you’ll find iconic venues such as the Ziggo Dome, Heineken Music Hall and Johan Cruijff Arena – home of Ajax Football Club.
Our Amsterdam team reflects the city’s diverse look and feel. Being mainly expats, we currently represent more than 20 different nationalities – and we are still growing and adding to our team.
We are looking for an experienced Audio Programmer with an innovative, problem-solving mindset and high attention to detail. You will be working on an unannounced project with an ambitious team of other audio specialists while collaborating with animators, designers and other programmers to extend our audio features. As an Audio Programmer, your skills will be essential to the realization of a state-of-the-art, next-gen audio experience. This is a full-time position at our studio in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Prototyping and coding audio features in C++ for UE5.
- Collaborate to establish, refine and optimize audio features.
- Research, document and develop (Next-Gen) audio solutions
- Support the Audio Team, and others with knowledge and practical help.
- Contribute to maintenance of systems and pipeline.
What we’re ideally looking for:
- Several years’ experience C/C++ programming experience in the game industry
- Knowledge of audio engineering, signal processing and principles of sound.
- Familiar with the creative side of sound effects and music.
- Experience in programming audio systems and features.
- Experience working with game engines (preferably UE4)
- Experience with audio middleware, preferably Wwise + writing Wwise plugins.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Following is a plus
- A degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Has successfully shipped at least one PC title (TPP or shooter)
- Experience with console development.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 3 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- Free breakfast, and subsidized lunch at the office restaurant
- A range of snacks & drinks
- Free gym in our office building plus additional discounts for gyms around Amsterdam
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience then apply right away!