We are looking for:
A new member for our Marketing team at Project A. The team is a group of curious data-driven experts helping our portfolio companies with everything marketing related. Their support covers all areas of performance marketing, customer engagement tactics, content marketing, CRO and above-the-line initiatives.
What will keep you challenged?
- Conceiving and executing successful SEO strategies for multiple portfolio companies with different business models
- Conducting keyword research to guide content teams & reviewing technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimizing website content and landing pages by conducting analysis and creating reports that support both past and future data-driven actions and hypotheses
- Conducting off-page optimization projects (e.g. link building) and being able to challenge link building agencies / providers
- Showing senior stakeholders the ROI of SEO activities (incl. coming up with forecasting models) & collaborating with engagement and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and performance across all major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Liaising and communicating with diverse stakeholders (internal and external) in a convincing and effective manner about campaign and market development
- Collaborating with Data teams to ensure accurate measurement (tracking & reporting). Working together on advanced analysis and on brainstorming innovative solutions
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in the area of SEO / SEM, ideally in a start-up environment & passion about Growth marketing both in B2C and B2B, in order to understand the opportunities in both areas
- A very good understanding of Growth Marketing and its different channels and platforms
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices & HTML/CSS
- Confidence in working with numbers and enjoy analyzing and interpreting data, with a strong ability in implementing basic tracking pixels
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Ahrefs, Sistrix, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends) and the willingness to develop skills in the area of CRO
- A natural networker with the ability to manage cross-functional stakeholders and collaborate with different teams
- Adaptability to fast-paced environments and challenging situations, a fast-learner and hypothesis-driven to set new standards
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups... the next one maybe even organized by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.