This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, analytical, and innovative supply chain Account Manager with a love for Pokémon, delighting customers, collaborating and driving positive change. Our consumer eCommerce business in United Kingdom is growing quickly and needs fulfillment channels the managed and continuously improved to support the business.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure product availability (right product in the right place at the right time) to be available to the customers on-time.
- Work with operations and technical teams internal and external on managing and improving the fulfillment and transportation operations.
- Oversee the monitoring and operations of key internal processes covering incident/problem management.
- Deliver regular reports on the results of the fulfillment and parcel transportation service providers along with recommendations for improvements.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal teams and 3rd party suppliers.
- Author and deliver documentation and training for all processes.
- Coordinate the intake of issues and feature requests with internal and external partners.
- Manage external eCommerce fulfillment and transportation partners.
What You Will Bring:
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in supply chain account/vendor management roles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management and/or equivalent working experience.
- Experience working closely with business stakeholders and managing third-party vendors.
- Experience with managing large scale global, multi-million dollar operations spanning cross-functional teams and vendors.
- Strong process/system background and proven ability to rapidly understand, use and drive improvements in new processes/systems.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical capabilities and ability to drive resolution in ambiguous situations.
- Technical aptitude and experience using ERP, SCM and WMS software systems.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office and Atlassian applications, Tableau.
How You Will Be Successful:
Integrity and Respect - Demonstrates integrity and respect by listening to others, seeking to understand a variety of perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and results.
Building Relationships - Builds strong relationships and works co-operatively with others to solve problems and meet team goals. Acknowledges the contributions of others and gives honest, kind and constructive feedback to other team members.
Passion for Pokémon - Knowledgeable about the Pokémon brand, people, culture, and business.
Dedicated to Quality - Monitors work for quality and accuracy, follows through on commitments and keeps others informed on progress. Uses a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others to continuously improve.
Delighting Customers - Aware of customers’ interests and needs and listens carefully and makes sure customers feels heard and important.
Challenging the Expected - Contributes to new approaches, methods or technologies. Works proactively with others to produce innovative solutions to support the business and customers. Embraces the possibility of failure to risk something new, unique, and special.
Leads Self - Holds oneself accountable to the core values, and personal goals. Seek new and challenging assignments to continuously learn and improve.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required for key initiatives.
- The role is principally based in Dublin – however TPCi Dublin staff may work from home till January 2022. This policy is subject to change.
- From January 2022 TPCi will implement a hybrid Working From Home – Office working pattern. Full details available on application.
What to Expect:
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.