This position is primarily responsible for reconciling daily cash receipts to sales invoices. This role supports both internal and external teams with timely and accurate transaction processing, proactive and courteous communication ensuring timely and accurate results of accounting records.
What You Will Do
- Access and download multiple reports from external vendors
- Upload reports to MS Dynamics AX ERP to reconcile and settle daily cash receipts to sales invoices
- Research and record variances based on transaction records between MS Dynamics AX and external systems
- Record and upload general ledger journal entries in MS Dynamics AX
- Review and batch process sales orders to create system generated sales invoices for multiple customer accounts
- Investigate, dispute and recover chargebacks
- Other duties as required
What You Will Bring
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in accounting
- Hard working, focused, quick, with great attention to detail; able to complete a high volume of work quickly with a low incidence of errors
- Willingness to ask questions and have reliable follow-up ability
- Recognize opportunities for automation and process improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially Outlook and Excel
- Experience using MS Dynamics AX and Atlas 6.1 preferred
- Familiar with the Pokémon brand a plus
- Positive attitude; enjoys finding the positive in challenging situations
- Self-starter with the ability to meet or exceed deadlines, prioritize, multi-task and maintain flexibility in fast-paced, changing environment
- Able to work independently or effectively on a team and interact well with others
How You Will Be Successful
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with ability to translate technical information in a non-technical format.
- Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to resolve requests and incidents with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
- Great people skills: You know the “how” is as important as the “what” and you aim to build effective relationships across the organizations, as well as externally with 3rd You are mindful of diverse perspectives and engage clients in a professional manner.
- Passion and Pride in your work: You love what you do and how you can add value to your clients; You ensure consistency and quality of your work and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
- Logical and analytical: You’re able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information to clients. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Growth mindset: You thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together; building and enhancing programs appeals to you. You have a desire to stay current on technology trends and Information Technology concepts.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.