The Senior Sales Operations Associate will support the Senior Sales Operations Manager and Domestic Sales team working closely with Sales, Logistics, Production, and other interdependent TPCi teams to ensure accurate and timely delivery of operational needs to achieve sales goals.
What You Will Do
- Project manage the production planning process. Generate the project request forms, track and drive deadline schedule and coordinate between Production, Logistics, and Sales team, to meet delivery requirements.
- Create appropriate sales materials including sell sheets and order forms. Maintain and update templates. Manage and drive solicitation schedule, including updating team-facing calendar, maintaining contact lists, and sending solicitations and reminders.
- Project manage the print run process. Generate the print run templates, drive deadline schedule and collection of team quantities. Submit quantities to Production and archive confirmations.
- Analyze orders received against print run to refine strategy for future forecasting.
- Manage and improve reports for inventory, lifetime product sales, and YTD orders. Includes distributing internal-facing inventory reports to sales team and customer-facing inventory reports to all resellers on a weekly basis.
- Discover gaps and inefficiencies in existing tools, partner with Senior Sales Operations Manager and key business partners on solutions.
- Support the implementation of the future ERP system by refining and documenting existing processes.
- Other projects as assigned by Senior Sales Operations Manager.
What You Will Bring
- 3-5 years sales support experience, preferably in the game or consumer products industry.
- Experience as an operations professional with a background in internal tooling/systems and process development.
- Proven excellent organization, presentation, communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to multi-task within and across Pokémon divisions, time zones and geographies.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with true ability to creatively address challenges, solve operational problems and provide strategic recommendations.
- Team player. Collaboration with other teams and departments is key in this role.
- BA or BS or equivalent working experience.
How You Will Be Successful
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication.
- Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to resolve requests with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
- Great people skills: You know the “how” is as important as the “what” and you aim to build effective relationships across the organizations, as well as externally with 3rd You are mindful of diverse perspectives and engage clients in a professional manner.
- Passion and Pride in your work: You love what you do and how you can add value to your clients; You ensure consistency and quality of your work and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun, and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives. Travel may be required once a year.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.