Summary of The Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, analytical, and innovative supply chain Program Manager with a love for Pokémon, delighting customers, defining processes, collaborating and driving positive change. Our consumer businesses PokemonCenter and Automated Retail in North America are growing quickly and need new fulfillment channels in place and continuously improved to support them.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure product availability (right product in the right place at the right time) to deliver to the customers on-time
- Work with operations and technical teams internal and external on requirements gathering, scoping, implementation and documentation review of fulfillment, merchandising and transportation projects
- Oversee the implementation and operations of key internal processes covering change/incident/problem/release management
- Deliver regular reports on the results of these processes along with recommendations for improvements
- Author and deliver documentation and training for all processes
- Balance requirements, resources, dependencies, dates and more across multiple internal and external teams
- Handle the intake of issues and feature requests
- Manage external automated retail merchandising and parts partners
What You Will Bring
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in supply chain project/program management roles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Project Management and/or equivalent working experience.
- Experience working closely with business stakeholders and third-party vendors to translate business need and long-term vision into functional requirements and implement for solutions and services.
- Experience with project management for large scale global, multi-million dollar projects spanning cross-functional teams and vendors.
- Strong process/system background and proven ability to rapidly understand, use and drive improvements in new processes/systems
- Strong critical thinking, analytical capabilities and ability to drive resolution in ambiguous situations
- Technical aptitude and experience using ERP, SCM and WMS software systems and Agile development methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office and Atlassian (JIRA) applications, Tableau
How You Will Be Successful
- Service Orientation: You keep internal and external customer(s) in mind at all times. You strive to proactively address customer concerns and needs and to provide consistent customer satisfaction.
- Communicative: Develops and delivers multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress, and solutions.
- Collaborative: Develops, maintains, communicate, and strengthens partnerships with others inside and outside the organization to achieve goals and positive results. Process Focus: You see value in process and appreciate the benefits of change. You focus efforts on continuous improvement and optimizing work processes to ensure efficiency and consistency
- Logical and analytical: You’re able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information to team members. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Work Excellence: Maintains and promotes high standards, seeking ways to improve products and services, encouraging others to do the same, resulting in quality deliverables.
- Data Driven: You possess an affinity for rigorous data analysis and present data in a manner that provokes thought and new insights, adding value to your clients.
- Problem-solving: You have mindset and ability to proactively identifying hurdles to move the project forward and find creative ways to overcome such hurdles. You have excellent leadership skills to effectively influence key stakeholders so that people are aligned on the direction of the project.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.