Logistics Coordinator (12-month contract)
Open Positions: 2
Summary of the role
This position is primarily responsible for sales order entry and shipping document generation. This role supports both internal and external teams with timely and accurate transaction processing, proactive and courteous communication ensuring timely and accurate delivery of products to external and internal customers worldwide.
What You Will Do
- Assist Logistics team members in processing customer sales orders. Includes updating orders in MS Dynamix AX, coordinating and communicating with warehouses, TPCi internal teams, customers, carriers and freight forwarders
- Provide shipping instructions and coordinate shipping of exports, including preparing shipping and customs documents as needed
- Handle customer damage/miss-shipment claims and investigate/resolve other sales order issues as necessary
- Supply customers with open order reports and daily shipping confirmations
- Other duties as required
What You Will Bring
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in logistics or supply chain process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially Outlook and Excel
- Proficient typist; 50-60 wpm
- Experience using MS Dynamics AX and Atlas 6.1 preferred
- Familiar with the Pokémon brand a plus
- Hard working, focused, quick, with great attention to detail; able to complete a high volume of work quickly with a low incidence of errors
- Positive attitude; enjoys finding the positive in challenging situations
- Self-starter with the ability to meet or exceed deadlines, prioritize, multi-task and maintain flexibility in fast-paced, changing environment
- Able to work independently and take direction
- Team player
How You Will Be Successful
- Communication: You pride yourself on delivering clear, effective communications and possess active listening skills.
- Team Player: You are a team player with the ability to work collaboratively and comfortably with employees who have diverse skills and experience and are in different geographies and levels within the organization. You build trust and collaborate with partners at all levels.
- Great people skills: You know the “how” is as important as the “what” and you aim to build effective relationships across the organizations, as well as externally with 3rd You are mindful of diverse perspectives and engage clients in a professional manner.
- Bias for Action: You keep internal and external customer(s) in mind at all times. You strive to proactively address customer concerns and needs and to provide consistent customer satisfaction.
- Passion and Pride in your work: You love what you do and how you can add value to your clients; You set high quality standards and strive for continuous improvement and quality assurance with all deliverables.
- Process Focus: You search for the instructions or guidelines and are most comfortable when there is structure. You appreciate the consistency and efficiencies that come from process and aim for compliance.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives. Travel to various warehouses to assist in physical inventory counts may be required.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.