The IT Support Specialist provides Tier 1 end-user support for 650+ staff in multiple locations and countries. This role will assist in the day-to-day operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of corporate desktops, phones, audio video equipment and desktop applications.
What You Will Do
- Support local and remote staff via IT ticketing system, email, desk-side support and phone calls.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with Windows and Mac desktop OS, application, network connectivity, and hardware malfunctions.
- Create and manage user accounts and permissions following established processes and procedures.
- Assist with video conferencing, audio/video equipment, and phone needs.
- Maintain application and system documentation by updating written procedures.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and technology experiences to all employees across the company.
- Collaborate on and escalate issues with senior IT staff.
What You Will Bring
- 2+ years of experience providing technical support in Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS environments.
- Solid experience with Active Directory and Group Policy, including common tools, best practices, and troubleshooting.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 productivity suite, Adobe Creative Cloud suite, web conferencing, and collaboration software.
- Proficient at installing and troubleshooting hardware and software with modern management tools such as System Center Configuration Manager, and JAMF software platforms.
- Understand of networking concepts, including Domain Name Server (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), Virtual Private Network (VPN), etc.
- Experience with hardware asset and software license tracking; consistent management of inventory.
- A successful track record of providing excellent customer service and communication to all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new technologies through self-study and formal training.
- Associate Degree and certifications in a related field is a plus.
How You Will Be Successful
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with ability to translate technical information in a non-technical format. You’re able to demonstrate active listening to make your customer feel heard and understood.
- Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to resolve requests and incidents with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
- Great people skills: You’re empathetic and understanding to employees who need your help. You aim to build effective relationships across the organizations, as well as externally with 3rd parties. You are mindful of diverse perspectives and display patience and professionalism working with employees having a range of computer competencies.
- Passion and Pride in your work: You love what you do and how you can add value to your clients; You ensure consistency and quality of your work and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
- Logical and analytical: You’re able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information to clients. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Growth mindset: You thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together; building and enhancing programs appeals to you. You have a desire to stay current on technology trends and Information Technology concepts.
- Service Orientation: You keep internal and external customer(s) in mind at all times. You strive to proactively address customer concerns and needs and to provide consistent customer satisfaction.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed