Poka is a fast growing company looking to add a knowledgeable Customer Success Manager to our expanding team! If you’re passionate about the success of your customers and becoming their most trusted partner, this is the place for you.
As a CSM at Poka, you’ll act as a strategic advisor to our customer, analyzing and communicating in depth to ensure maximum business value from leveraging our product, ultimately working to enable the customer to grow their use of Poka.
It’s important to note that while we understand and take into consideration skills are transferable, success in this role is more easily achieved when you have a thorough understanding of the product, so that means having an engineering degree (industrial or mechanical) and an extensive background in lean manufacturing principles is a winning factor.
What your days will look like:
You'll partner with our clients to deliver business outcomes by:
- Managing the success of complex global enterprise customers
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Developing high and wide relationships across our clients
- Being the trusted partner for our manufacturing customers on use-case and product functionality
- Quarterbacking experiences by various cross-functional teams at Poka on behalf of the customer
- Securing renewals of all contracts under management and collaborating to drive account growth
- Align the customer to the voice of Poka
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth
- You are expected to challenge customers with their existing Poka usage and promote new ways of leveraging Poka.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
You will be a great fit for this role if:
- 2+ years of experience in customer success or in a client facing role
- You pride yourself on being both a great communicator and collaborator, both with internal and external stakeholders
- You speak the same language as the customer, your manufacturing background enables you to position use cases and workflows to different personas.
- You have a clear understanding of concepts such as Lean manufacturing (5S, Kanban, Process Mapping, Spaghetti diagrams, PDCA, 5WHYs, Fishbone Diagram, TPM)
- You’re a storyteller, you’re highly organized and can use data to document the natural progress of the customers use of Poka
- You're not afraid to get into discussing financial terms with clients
- You’re a problem solver and can break down challenges the customer has with their current use of Poka.
- You have project management experience in a multiple site deployment, Impressive executive presence and communication abilities in English
- Any experience in solution-selling situations and B2B growth strategies is an asset
What we offer:
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Generous vacation policy upon arrival
- 100% remote
- Flextime and Flexible Fridays
- MacBook Pro and $750 allowance for your home office upon hire
- Referral program
- Whatever you need to keep learning and evolve professionally
- Rapid evolution in your role. Your responsibilities will not be limited!
#LI-FH1 #LI-Remote #EN