Manager, Statistical Programmer (or Principal Statistical Programmer depending on experience)
Precision for Medicine are looking for Manager in Europe to lead our team of Statistical Programmers. We can consider candidates at either Manager or Principal Statistical Programmer level (depending on experience). This role will be both to line manage within our European team, as well as to work as a statistical programming lead, and senior team member as required.
We can consider flexible location options in Europe (and home based working) - including UK, Spain, Italy, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia.
We invite you to learn more about our growing organisation serving our clients that are researching ground-breaking cancer therapies. We strive to ensure employees feel appreciated for the contributions they make every single day.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
- Line Management of Statistical Programmers, and Senior Statistical Programmers across Europe
- Developing, motivating and supporting teams members as required, providing leadership to the team, and ensuring overall delivery.
- Lead SAS programming efforts for specific projects and studies, including developing, testing, maintaining, validating, and documenting SAS programs to meet project needs;
- Provide technical expertise to the development of programming standards and procedures.
- Assist with training of new hires; provide ongoing training and mentorship for statistical programmers
- Participate in the development and maintenance of departmental procedures/standards
- Program, test and document global utility programs and tools in accordance with standards and validation procedures
- Provide technical oversight and leadership when needed for analysis and reporting
- Considerable SAS programming experience in CRO, Biotech, Pharmaceutical company or related fields, working in Clinical Trials.
- Supervision / line management experience.
- Lead Statistical Programming experience
- Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9 or equivalent proficiency preferred
- Some experience with Oncology and Rare Diseases would be an advantage
- Some experience with ISS/ISE programming and submissions would be desirable
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or in a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Knowledge of industry standards, such as ICH guidelines, CDISC data structures, 21 CFR Part 11 and FDA guidelines
About Precision for Medicine
Precision for Medicine is a precision medicine CRO. Precision’s uniquely integrated offering enables the science of precision medicine by combining novel clinical trial designs, industry-leading operational and medical experts, advanced biomarker and data analytics solutions, and an unequivocal real passion for rare diseases and oncology.
Precision medicine is revolutionizing the attack on cancer—and we are passionate about helping you harness its power. We strike tumors on a molecular level using biomarkers to link specific mutations to specific treatments. We combine deep science with deep data from advanced technological platforms, then layer on specialized expertise in the design and execution of targeted, adaptive clinical trials. Ultimately, we deliver robust insights that inform real-time decisions—and optimize the oncology development pathway.
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.