Pendo is looking for a Performance Email Content Creator who will hold a strategic position on our go-to-market team working closely with other marketing team members, the sales development team, and account executives to create buyer-facing content that the Pendo sales team will use to educate leads, engage prospects and win deals.
In this unique role you will own, execute and operationalize the content strategy for Pendo’s sales teams to create engaging and thought provoking messaging and content to support Pendo’s overarching go-to-market strategy in partnership with sales and marketing leadership. The ideal candidate will be constantly testing and optimizing new messaging to create content that engages and educates Pendo’s target customers. The role will partner closely with sales and marketing operations to ensure performance data continually informs content and messaging.
- Creation of email copy, revisions of current copy, management of templates (email and snippets), reporting on A/B testing outcomes, aggregating the most productive messaging and refreshing 3rd party content for use with inbound and outbound sales email outreach.
- Partner with integrated marketing managers on target programs and campaigns designed to engage key personas and enable the sales development team to follow up on leads generated by marketing programs
- Partner with marketing ops, sales ops, SDR and AE teams to optimize lead flow and follow up
- Work closely with the stakeholders in the product marketing, sales enablement, revenue marketing, and sales to develop a content strategy that serves Pendo’s go-to-market strategy.
- Create and optimize email templates to support new target personas, new product launches, marketing content launches, and inbound lead follow up; optimizing for engagement and conversion
- Build and create outbound sales messaging for prospects showing buying intent for certain product interest, who are within target industries industries, or meet buyer personas
- Drive real business results. You should be comfortable with analyzing data to inform content strategy and understand how content is performing.
- 1-3 years marketing, sales, or sales enablement experience; preferably at a SaaS, B2B company
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working across sales segments using a variety of messages relevant to each target audience
- Understanding and experience working with high touch sales journey
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with campaign teams to understand their needs and help create materials that support those needs
- Previous Sales Development Representative experience
- Experience with Force Management sales methodology or other sales methodologies
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.