The Professional Services team accelerates the time to value for our Pendo users. We are creative individuals with a passion for delivering value for our customers while sharing best practices along the way. Our goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations in every engagement.
We are looking for a customer-focused, Solutions Engineer to join our Professional Services team to provide front-end development consultative solutions for Pendo customers.
Responsibilities (What You’ll Do)
- Scope, size, and plan customer work and projects.
- Document and communicate specifications, functions, and project statuses to customers and other stakeholders.
- Provide consulting and training services related to Pendo's products and customer installations.
- Drive efficiency in the Pendo Professional Services business by creating reusable assets and frameworks as well as assisting with the creation of new offerings
- Participate in various sized engagements with multiple team members including Onboarding Consultants, Strategy Consultants, and other cross-functional teams
Qualifications (What You Have)
- Experience delivering customer value through integration and consulting services
- 2+ years of technology integration, consulting, project management, and customer/account management experience
- Experience with additional scripting languages (Python, Node.js, Ruby) is nice to have.
- Ability to translate technical concepts to business solutions and integrations to deliver results
- Ability to translate customer goals into structured work that results in customer value
- Self-starter who seeks challenging assignments
- 4-year degree preferred
- Excellent time management and record-keeping
- Ability to manage engagements with other Consultants and Service Engineers
- Highly effective communicator at all levels - internally and externally
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.