The Professional Services team’s mission is to accelerate the time to value for our Pendo users. We are a team of creative individuals that have a passion for delivering value for our customers, while sharing best practices along the way. Our goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations in every engagement.
The Pendo Professional Services team is rapidly expanding and looking for a leader of our Strategy Consulting team to help manage and grow a team of consultants tasked with delivering professional services consulting engagements for our enterprise clients. Strategy consultants drive value for our clients through longer term engagements, designed to fuel value generation for customers beyond education and enablement of Pendo’s applications.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and have a strong track record of leading a team of billable consultants with high growth SaaS organizations. They should have experience consulting and driving successful client engagements with Fortune 100 organizations. Strong internal collaboration, emotional intelligence, and expectation-alignment ability are critical components of this role.
At Pendo, we’re building applications and services that allow companies to build products that their users love. The Practice Manager of Strategy Consulting role will focus on helping the Professional Services team do their jobs, and partnering with our Global Delivery Practice to develop and enhance our service offerings and approaches for enterprise clients.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Inspire, mentor, and act as a Servant Leader to a growing team of Strategy Consultants
- Be a thought leader on the tools, approaches, and methodologies needed to drive value for enterprise clients
- Ensure positive client outcomes and satisfaction through effective engagement delivery
- Communicate and interact with executive-level client stakeholders
- Work closely with the sales and customer success teams to partner on the experiences our customers are receiving through the account team.
- Address risks, issues, and escalations that arise during delivery
- Assist with scheduling and managing client engagements
- Create an environment for employee engagement and delivery excellence
Qualifications (what you have):
- A deep desire to mentor, coach, and grow the capabilities of direct reports
- 8+ years of experience in a fast-paced and high-growth modern software or SaaS company
- Consulting or client-facing delivery experience with Fortune 100
- Ability to measure, articulate and improve upon the core performance indicators of a Professional Services or Customer Success business
- An ability to be data and hypothesis-driven
- Effective verbal, written, and video-based communications
- Executive-level presentation and communication skills
- Experience with value-based Service Delivery and Sales Methodology that proves return on investment to customers
- Experience in Product Management a plus
- Experience with Agile Methodology a plus
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.