Pendo is on a mission to improve the world’s experience with software. The Creative Project Manager, reporting to the Senior Director of Brand and Content Strategy, is responsible for orchestrating execution across our brand team, which includes designers, developers, and content creators. You will own the creative process and manage the end-to-end development and execution of marketing deliverables, helping to drive the business and Pendo forward.
- Own, resource, and manage projects from intake through delivery using multiple project management tools. Deliverables include microsites, videos, advertising campaigns, e-books, and more.
- Consistently monitor the team’s flow of work to ensure timely deliveries. This includes prioritizing project schedules and balancing the workload across the team.
- Proactively communicate project status/issues/roadblocks and shifts in priority. Provide context, impact analysis, and present alternatives (be a problem solver).
- Lead weekly meetings to communicate and track the status of each deliverable and make sure there’s proper documentation of all projects.
- Create efficiencies in existing processes, establish new processes wherever needed, and ensure they are scalable.
- Efficiently and effectively manage day-to-day problems, and communicate effectively in difficult and time sensitive situations. Understand when (and why) to escalate issues.
- Ensure the timely delivery of marketing materials.
- 5+ years in-house or agency creative project management experience, such as websites, landing pages, microsites, apps, email, banners, creative assets, and PR campaigns.
- Understanding of project management principles and characteristics.
- Demonstrated understanding of the creative process across digital channels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Wrike, Airtable, and Google Workplace.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with creative team, marketing partners, and leadership.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organization, and problem-solving skills
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.