Pendo is looking for a passionate competitive intelligence professional to join our product marketing team. Working closely with Sales, Sales Engineers, Product Managers and Product Marketers, the strongest candidates will have a background in the ecosystem of analytics, tools for Product Managers, or digital adoption solutions with a proven ability to dig in beyond marketing claims to understand and document technical capabilities. We’re looking for someone who understands technology, loves getting into the weeds, and has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Surface and analyze competitive and market intel within all legal and ethical boundaries
- Market scanning, competitive analysis, win/loss analysis, validation of competitive claims
- Drive creation of compelling and articulate competitive content geared towards a variety of key internal stakeholders, including executive management.
- Share insights with executive and functional stakeholders in business and technical roles
- Develop, present, and maintain regular sales training and enablement.
- Contribute to positioning and messaging through internal and external channels.
- Contribute to product strategy as an informed product/market expert.
- 2-5 years experience in a product marketing, competitive intelligence, pre-sales consulting, or product management role.
- Strong research and analysis skills.
- Proven technical knowledge and aptitude.
- Ability to structure and present both qualitative and quantifiable data in a compelling fashion.
- Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to succinctly articulate technical concepts.
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.