Pendo is seeking a high-performing, self-directed, director of marketing to lead and grow our marketing efforts in EMEA. Reporting to the company’s VP of revenue marketing, with a bright dotted-line to the MD of EMEA, you will own the entire EMEA marketing strategy for a fast growing business expanding internationally.
The ideal candidate is driven, collaborative, highly metrics focused, and experienced in building an EMEA marketing strategy while collaborating with North American counterparts. You’ll be responsible for collaborating with the VP of revenue marketing, head of brand and the MD EMEA to set and execute an integrated marketing plan that tailors programs and themes for regional impact. You need to be well-organized, have experience driving cross-functional marketing programs, integrated campaigns, and be current with the latest in martech. You should be comfortable working with sales teams, executives, and global counterparts. Strong candidates are self-motivated, proactive in understanding business needs, and take initiative.
- Establish our marketing organization in EMEA and build a comprehensive pipeline strategy across the entire EMEA region, balancing EMEA-wide and country level campaigns
- Design and drive campaigns, nurturing programs, field events, social media based campaigns, advertising, webinars and partner marketing programs for EMEA
- Work closely with the North American teams and help drive the company’s overall marketing and messaging strategy
- Leverage HQ’s shared services (digital, operations, design) for maximum impact on EMEA programs
- Establish and maintain a regular reporting cadence of key metrics for the entire EMEA region and in individual countries
- Own a budget and be the driver of a portion of the pipeline of the EMEA operation through a demand generation strategy that leverages digital, physical, events, and advocacy marketing efforts
- Work closely with sales development and sales leadership to ensure optimal creation and conversion of opportunity; think strategically like a GM versus simply a marketer
- Partner with PMM team on product launches and determine how best to infuse into EMEA campaigns
- Become a strong, executive level spokesperson for the company at trade events, with media and at customer and prospect meetings
- Open up marketing in new markets in Europe as they develop
- 7+ years of B2B SaaS campaign marketing
- Experience building a pan-EMEA B2B SaaS marketing team, ideally for a US-based company
- Rich experience in inbound marketing, event marketing, ABM, content marketing, social strategy (organic & paid), lead nurturing, martech, audience targeting, advertising, content syndication, email and SEM
- Strong proficiency in SFDC, Marketo and Outreach
- Excellent communication project management skills to influence, leverage, and lead cross-functional teams to ensure campaign success
- A learner who is able to comprehend and grow knowledge of B2B SaaS trends, complex products and messaging
- Deep analytical skill set to identify insights and optimize execution of campaigns/programs
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.