We are seeking a Manager, Strategic Alliances to take responsibility for the overall engagement and joint GTM success for a small group of Pendo strategic ISV partners including Microsoft, Google Cloud and ServiceNow. You will be responsible for driving successful go to market programs. As a seasoned alliances, you will be responsible for the partnering strategy, relationship development and execution of joint partner-leveraged programs that will drive growth for Pendo.
You will have experience working within a strategic, solution-based sales environment and will have demonstrated success meeting corporate sales, revenue, operational, and strategic goals. This role will be a good fit for someone who is high-reaching and result-oriented, while at the same time being a consummate teammate and possessing the highest level of integrity in their business conduct.
- Own the development and execution of go to market strategy for alliance growth
- Establish joint partner objectives and KPI's to track progress against alliance goals (documented & agreed upon with partner)
- Manage partner sales pipeline (KPI's to measure influence, pipeline, deal size, sales results, targeted "lead the leader new logo wins")
- Work closely with internal teams to drive strategy
- Act as the primary Pendo point of contact, establishing and maintaining corporate relationships with key decision makers
- Identify and implement required sales enablement and cross-training around joint solutions
- Develop cross functional relationships with the partner and grow the Pendo partnership.
- Establish sales mapping with the partners’ global sales team to build awareness and pipeline
- Develop, influence and execute programs together with partner and Pendo sales teams.
- Build and drive co-marketing opportunities with partners to expand Pendo reach
- 7+ years sales/strategic partnership experience with Tier 1 enterprise software, cloud companies
- Demonstrated experience cultivating strategic relationships that have produced significant incremental revenue contribution through effective co-sell GTM programs
- Experience in demonstrating a successful track record with technically oriented sales, negotiations, communication and problem solving in fast-paced environment
- Consistent track record of success in driving the entire sales process from start to finish; an understanding of the sales methodology is required
- Highly skilled at working with internal cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate the business value and return on investment of joint solutions
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels, both internally and with partner organizations
- You are a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute plans but also be able to adapt to rapid change and adjust accordingly
- Experience working closely with large Global Partners such as Google Cloud, ServiceNow to help identify joint opportunities, solve customer problems and deliver full solutions.
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.