Given this role is supporting engineering globally your team is engineering itself! The role will have a tight partnership with our company Learning and Development department as well. Engineering at Pendo is a diverse group made up of three International offices and over 160 engineers all dedicated to helping Pendo achieve its goals of improving products everywhere. Our engineers are motivated by the amazing people they work with everyday and our constant drive to do and be better.
We are looking for a passionate individual that understands the technology industry while also having experience and knowledge in learning and development. This role is critical to Pendo’s ability to continue to scale at incredible rates while simultaneously improving the experience our existing engineers have helping us all achieve our goal of building better products. In this role you will report to the CoS to the CTO/Co-Founder and will support engineering globally.
- Create and execute our onboarding of new engineers (e.g., implement Engineering Boot Camp)
- Improve engineers transitioning from one team to another
- Continued formal and informal education for existing engineers (0 - 1 yr, 1-2, 2-3, 3+)
- Support efforts to minimize single points of failure through improved engineering documentation
- 3+ years of experience creating and executing training in an Engineering Organization
- 3+ years of enablement experience in an Engineering Organization
- Experience running Engineering Boot Camp (onboarding) in a Tech Company
- Program management experience within an Engineering Organization
- Experience in adult education and developing both self-paced and instructor-led training
- Ability to deliver content both on-site and to remote employees
- Attention to detail with the ability to self-identify areas for improvement/focus
- Ability to collaborate with various internal teams as well as remote teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.