Pendo is growing and we are seeking an experienced, bright, caring, proactive doer to serve as office manager for our San Francisco office. We believe in taking care of our employees by focusing on their experience: every day, and throughout their journey at Pendo. We care about all the little details that can turn a good day into a great day and we’re looking for someone who shares that passion for constant improvement. The Office Manager is essential in creating an inspiring and fun employee experience.
In this role you will ensure that Pendo's SF office run smoothly and ensure a Pendo-type experience for our employees and visitors.
- Manage various office operations and day-to-day office activities throughout the office
- Create a welcoming environment for guests and our team
- Provide high-touch support to our team members throughout the work day, ensuring colleagues have material resources and a comfortable environment to do their best work.
- Staff the reception desk, greet visitors and support with visitor related logistics
- Support planning and execution of company onsite and offsite events.
- Manage a variety of vendors to complete office related tasks, restock supplies/snacks and serve lunches.
- Work closely with various teams (IT, People, Marketing, Sales) to assist with administrative tasks, visitor logistics, onboarding experience and special ordering requests
- Manage Budgets and expense reports
- 4 + years of previous administrative or service industry experience and strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proficient in using a Mac, Google Apps and A/V equipment a must
- Emotionally mature & humble. You care about being effective more than being right.
- Communicative & empathetic. You are happy when helping others succeed.
- An open‐minded learner. You are inspired by what's possible as well as what people inside and outside Pendo know, and eager to incorporate the best into your work.
- Someone with extremely high standards. You strive for perfection, but settle for excellence.
- An owner. You feel personally accountable and responsible and know seeing the problem is less than half of it. You look for problems and inefficiencies and find elegant solutions to them before they become major issues.
- An advocate for the end user. You think about how our people will interact with the workplace and champion positive changes.
- Attention to detail, time management of moderately complex tasks and strong customer focus.
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.