The Product Operations team at Pendo is expanding, keeping scale front and center as Pendo plans for more growth this year. We focus on building the non-features necessary to empower and align an organization, through process, communication, automation, and education.
We’re excited to bring on a superstar to focus on helping us manage and define our process for entitlements, connecting relevant data points across the suite of products we use. This role is responsible for partnering closely with Sales Operations, Engineering, and Finance. We are looking for someone who is able to help craft long-term solutions with partners across the organization, while executing on tactical needs to ensure our customers are set up for success from the start.
- Own and drive the process around subscription provisioning.
- Identify and document opportunities for future automation and workflow improvements.
- Regularly report on learnings from the process with your partners.
- Highlight risks and communicate with cross functional team stakeholders.
- Work with your team and Sales Operations to set and include goals, milestones, and regular updates on provisioning improvement items.
- Partner with Account Executives, Sales Operations, Professional Services, Finance, and Engineering to ensure efficiency goals are met.
- Conduct enablement sessions to ensure agreed upon processes are clearly understood.
Due to the area you’ll focus on, solid technical acumen and the ability to communicate on a more technical level with Sales Operations, Finance Operations, and Engineers is necessary. You must be detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills, and have data analysis skills. You are excited to empower and enable internal teams in a way that will vastly improve the efficiency of Pendo. You are able to craft a plan for improvements while focusing on day-to-day tactical goals and operate with a flexible mindset, always marching towards our combined goals.
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.