Pendo is in the midst of explosive growth and international scale! We are currently seeking a People Business Partner (HRBP) to partner with our US/EMEA based R&D organization. Reporting to the Director, People Partner, this role will play a critical role in helping to develop and land strategies that enable us to effectively attract, develop, and retain a happy, diverse, and productive R&D team.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to help develop, support, and lead people programs and strategies that enhance our culture -- including performance management, compensation, talent development & feedback, employee engagement & retention, and internal communications.
- Support organizational resilience by developing the capacity and readiness for change & growth.
- Support workforce planning, recruiting and initiatives to ensure that the short, medium and long-term needs of the business are met with an eye on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
- Act as strategic partner and trusted advisor to aligned managers and play a critical role in enhancing their leadership effectiveness.
- Provide 1:1 coaching and support to employees and managers across the R&D organization
- Act as a role model and guide for employees. Champion, promote and demonstrate what our culture & values mean in practice.
- Analyze people data and trends to inform decisions on strategy and programs
- Minimum 3+ years experience in HR core function (HRBP, HR Operations, Or Learning and Development)
- Exceptional communication skills; must be able to influence, build trust and motivate both horizontally and vertically
- Experience with google sheets and regularly/comfortably use data (qualitative and quantitative) to tell a story/inform decisions
- Experience providing updates and presenting to the business in various group forums
- New opportunities and challenges excite you. You have past experience leading change or optimization of process or programs.
- Experience taking your “hr hat off” from time to time and can relate to and build meaningful relationships with stakeholders
- Experience working with Engineering, Product, or Design organizations
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.