The Administrative Assistant will work closely with the Lead Executive Assistant and Executive Administration team. This role is responsible for high-level executive support to the office of CEO. The ideal candidate will have an extreme attention to detail as well as the ability to multitask, proactively manage scheduling, and juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Key responsibilities for the department include diverse administrative tasks and coordinating special projects as outlined below.
- Provide executive level administrative support in a variety of functions to the Chief of Staff to the CEO and, under the guidance of the Lead Executive Assistant, this role will be responsible for coordination of all activities within the office of the CEO
- Calendar and meeting management – maintain calendars, coordinate meetings, conference rooms, catering, and other logistics as necessary for the Chief of Staff to the CEO and the CEO
- Coordinate executive travel planning & support -- domestic & international
- Oversee aspects of planning and coordination of quarterly reviews and logistics
- Support broader teams, including but not limited to event planning/coordination, external meetings, team building activities and community events
- Work effectively within a variety of situations, individuals and groups applying the 'whatever it takes' attitude
- Develop and maintain a broad knowledge and understanding of the company’s operations and business objectives
- Process business expense reimbursement requests, invoices and PO management
- 2+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant within a high tech or fast-paced organization
- Proficient with GSuite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and other office productivity tools (email, calendaring)
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Extremely organized with the ability to work autonomously, take initiative and follow through on commitments and responsibilities
- Has a strong bias to act and ability to anticipate the needs of executive, sometimes even before they know they need them
- Possesses the ability to identify and step in as an individual contributor to complete, lead, or co-pilot projects as necessary when there are gaps in resources or additional needs
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills who partners well, develops & preserves positive relationships while juggling multiple demands in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to apply the utmost discretion when dealing with sensitive, confidential material and context
- Willingness to provide and take constructive feedback and input to/from your executive
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.